Social Media post on 09/11/20 05:21AM
People in function are setting an example.
Rules for them should equal natural behaviour.
I always say rules are made to be broken.
A good reason to break them is a #musthave.
However, as a society we should stuck to what is agreed.
Also people in fuction are from this not released.
So please when you are on duty:
– stick to the maximum speed
– hands-free means no phone in your hand while driving
– a crossing is a sign and an advantage for pedestrians
– make a fine or a bust count, catch when you should not when you can.
– stay fair and clean…corruption should not be an occupation.
For people without functions, respect the rules and respect the others.
#nonstopstrategy #TGIF #respect #rulesaremadetobebrokenhttps://www.facebook.com/strategynonstop/photos/a.1856737564593377/2648199428780516/?type=3